Boundary maps allows you to search and locate your home address. Click the fullscreen on the top right corner of the map to expand and then the search on the top left corner. Type your address and select enter.

Click on the input icon to the left of the title below to see a list and select a specific school.

Okotoks and Area

EXISTING CTR STUDENTS: Please note if you have an existing student who wants to attend an out of area school, please contact your current school for the Okotoks Out-of-Area Release Request Form. The form will then be sent to your Parent Portal account. NEW TO CTR? If you are new to CTR and you would like your child to attend an out of boundary school. Please fill out the Okotoks Out-of-Area Release Request Form first only. An administrator will contact you with information prior to completing the CTR Registration Inquiry Form.

Strathmore, Brooks and Drumheller

Canmore and Area

High River and Area

Oyen and Area